Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Goin North To Carolina


Sammy and I are moving to North Carolina.

Let me explain how we decided to move. We were sitting at the counter at my house just hanging out and I said "Lets move to North Carolina" and she said "Okay, Baby" and now we are. We told her parents, then we told mine, and everything was cool. Somehow Sammy ended up moving in with me at my parent's house, and we're seeing what living together is really gunna be like. So far it has been really positive and I'm glad Sammy is really getting to know my parents before we move hundreds of miles away.

I personally have always been interested in moving to North Carolina. Moving to North Carolina has always been a fantasy in the back of my mind. I feel like running away with this girl is going to be one of the best and most fun adventures of my life.Moving does have a downside in the form of missing some of my really close friends like David and Charley.

We aren't just moving to get away, we want to better ourselves, and be happy. There are many positives in North Carolina and we thought now would be a pretty good time to go.

We got an apartment less than a mile from where Matt (my cousin) will be living. I also have friends in Matt's band Divided by Friday that I love being around and hanging out with. These guys are truly some of my best friends, we joke and laugh, someone always gets made fun of. We're like a family, and Matt and I actually are family. Sammy has her mentor Tammy Youngblood that will be living within a thirty minute drive, so she basically has a family up there too.


Sammy and I already got an apartment, we're just waiting for our moving date May 26th to come along.

No comments: