Friday, February 13, 2009

valentines day

i don't really have that much to update you with.
thursday night we drank at nick b's and just solidified our friendships via socializing.
we drunk-walked to 7/11 and saw Rachel grantt i told her i was sorry for yelling at her like 6 months ago.haha!
other than that it was a pretty docile night.

Friday the 13th i didn't do a whole lot.
we went downtown and visited nick and eric at their work near a club.
no drinking, just fun guy talk. i have great guy friends.

Valentines day. sarah texted me earlier in the week and told me it would be 4 years on saturday if we hadn't broken up. i'm glad my life is the way it is now. i just texted back to her "my life would be so different". but other than that i have no feeling toward valentines day this year. no girl in mind. no female distraction this year. i hope i can do my taxes on valentines day!
last year i talked to sarah for like 4-5 hours on AIM. i will not ever do that again. i get my hopes up when i even talk to a girl. it's a weird life i live.

p.s. my sister and i have alot in common! we are going to death cab for cutie on may 7th (her birthday) as my gift to her.

No comments: